Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Top Ten Pictures to post on Instgram

So, these days, everyone has an Instagram and a Snapchat. Wondering what everyone is posting? Read below to find out.

1. Shoe Pictures. I always take shoe pictures with my BFF's. They are always my go-to picture to post.



2.  Artsy Pictures with Friends. Some of these pictures are hard to do, but they look amazing and are great to show off to other people.


3. Starbucks Drink Pictures: People always take pictures of their favorite Starbuck drink. My favorite drink is the Double Chocolatey Chip Frappuccino.

















4. Inspirational Quotes: I don't know about you, but I am always posting these quotes on Instagram. I love them so much. They make me feel good and happy.



5. Holiday Posts: Everyone posts pics of a Christmas tree on Christmas, or a picture of their dad on Fathers Day. I also post to remember special and important things that happened.
















6. MCM (Man Crush Monday) and WCW (Women Crush Wednesday). Some people post pictures of their crushes.






7. Concert pictures. I am a huge fan of Fifth Harmony, and when I went to their concert I posted a LOT of pictures.



8. Food Pictures. A lot of people post pics of their food. Honestly, I never post food picture, but I have to admit they look delicious.









9. Selfie With Your Pet. I personally do not have a pet, but I like pictures with pets.



10. Sport pictures. Sometimes, the pictures from football or basketball games are really interesting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment